[Loch-soilleir] Charter painting in the Loch

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 08:34:31 PDT 2007

Greetings!

Please come and join us tonight, April 23, as we paint scrolls (and perhaps engage in some heraldry-fu) for the Crown and Kingdom. No experience is required, and instruction is available. All materials are provided.

  Our usual start time is 7:00. Call or email me for directions. My number is 713-818-4916.

Please drop me a note if you will be attending so I can plan accordingly.

See you soon! :)
Sara