[Loch-soilleir] We're Back!

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 18:39:49 PDT 2007

Whb knew a transmission had software, much less that
it might need updating...

We took the rain from down here and took it up there.
It rained every day we were there.

I did find out I may not have been putting the walls
of the pavillion on right all the time

Period pavillians can be used as a sauna, even if you
don't want it to be...

Pennsic is easy to get lost at.

Parking there is no all that well organized.

The deputy mayor seems to be the north end of a south
bound donkey...

Shopping should REALLY be a war point there...

William
(First time Pennsic attendee who would REALLY have to
think about going again...)