[Loch-soilleir] We're Back!

Geneva Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 13 00:12:04 PDT 2007

Bill Butler <chemistbb3 at yahoo.com> wrote:    Whb knew a transmission had software, much less that
it might need updating...

  All I wanna know is how did you figure this out and how did you resolve it.

We took the rain from down here and took it up there.
It rained every day we were there.

  OOOOPPPPPPPSSS

I did find out I may not have been putting the walls
of the pavillion on right all the time

  I did not know there was a right way and a wrong way as long as you were not showing off things thatt did not need to be seen when you were changing your clothes

Period pavillians can be used as a sauna, even if you
don't want it to be...

  well with that much water in july and aug anything can be used as a sauna I bet your clothes fit looser after you enjoyed....... oh wait that is endured the sauna

Pennsic is easy to get lost at.

  Wow that big hunh knew it was big but I guess the pictures just do not get across the vastness of it all But you had to find your tent again if only to pack it all back up and bring it home.

Parking there is no all that well organized.

The deputy mayor seems to be the north end of a south
bound donkey...

  That intellegent

Shopping should REALLY be a war point there...

It isn't well need to rethink pensic 2008 then. Glad to know that you are home and in one piece even if a little moldy :-) oh wait you said sauna so that means sweaty ................
  Gwen

William
(First time Pennsic attendee who would REALLY have to
think about going again...)

Geneva Tanner
  Independent Beauty Consultant
  -Mary Kay Cosmetics