[Loch-soilleir] fabric stores closing

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 10:13:55 PDT 2007

Problem is even Hancock stores are closing around Texas, so the selections are becoming more and more limited.  I don't really care for Jo-Anns (used to be ClothWorld), as the majority of the fabrics they sell are craft or quilting designs; but I use them only for notions and basics.

  Still available is Houston -
  High Fashion - expensive on some items, but lots of variety
  Glick Fabrics - used to be only wholesale, now open to the public, and I'm told they will cut to measurement, instead of making you buy the whole bolt.

  Tho, I also bought some linen online.

  Cheers, Hillary