[Loch-soilleir] brewers Guild

Geneva Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 20 11:23:39 PDT 2007

Well since I am thinking about it is there a brewers guild this friday ??
  Gwen

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Problem is even Hancock stores are closing around Texas, so the selections are becoming more and more limited. I don't really care for Jo-Anns (used to be ClothWorld), as the majority of the fabrics they sell are craft or quilting designs; but I use them only for notions and basics.

Still available is Houston -
High Fashion - expensive on some items, but lots of variety
Glick Fabrics - used to be only wholesale, now open to the public, and I'm told they will cut to measurement, instead of making you buy the whole bolt.

Tho, I also bought some linen online.

Cheers, Hillary