[Loch-soilleir] UH Fighter Practice tonight (8/28)

Jakl, Scott scott.jakl at lmco.com
Tue Aug 28 15:41:38 PDT 2007

I just talked to Brian he says that there are a few light showers in the
UH area, but skies look ok to the north and south.  Hopefully things
will blow over and we can have a good practice tonight.

After watching the radar picture for a few minutes...
Radar shows rain to the northwest and southeast of Houston, and it looks
like some rain may be continuing to develop near UH.  Check the weather
before you head out and drive safely.

Tristan