[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts on Mondays in December

wyllowmacm at netscape.net wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Dec 2 12:34:38 PST 2007

Greetings unto the Scholars & Artisans of Loch Soillier!

The Fiber Art Guild meets the first and third (and sometimes fifth)
Mondays on the month, at Wyllow's House (207 Sweetgum, League City),
beginning at 7pm.

You know what that signifies?

We only have two more Fiber Art days before Christmas !
(And only 1 day before Hanukkah!)

Come, bring your projects, to put the final touches on them out from
under Spouse & Children's eyes.  (I have two rooms and a teenager
that MIGHT be available to distract, in case your spouse/child
insists on coming, anyways.)  There will be a pot of hot apple cider
on the sideboard, good company to relieve the tedium, and helping
hands if you get stuck or need an idea or pattern. Projects requiring
fire, water, and power tools will be given appropriate locations to
work.

For the fifth Monday, New Year's Eve - anyone interested in a garb-
sewing day, ending by 7pm, so you are free to pursue your New Year
plans?  Email me, if you are interested.

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh