[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts - Last Monday in December

wyllowmacm at netscape.net wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Dec 31 07:23:33 PST 2007

Greetings unto the artisans & scholars of the Loch!

Today is the last Monday of the month; thus it is a Fiber Arts
night.  However, there will be no Fiber Arts this evening, since we
all must tend our own hearths in preparation to send Old Father
Winter on his way and greet the new year.  Instead, I have put a
hearty pot of beans & ham simmering on my hearth so that any who wish
to brave the terrible cold (below 80F) today may drop by during the
day to warm themselves.  (It smells delicious!)

What blessings did Father Christmas bring you?   Do you need some
advice on how to warp a new loom, apply a new embroidery pattern, cut
a new length of wool, or overdye a particularly atrocious bit of
cloth?  Or do you just crave a few moments of company, away from the
hustle of the family?

If, like me, you have found the market-gates locked today and time on
your hands - come by to visit!  I have missed your company.
Anytime before 2pm.

In Service to the Dream
--H.L. Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh