[Loch-soilleir] Hedwig's Heraldic Scavenger Hunt

Hedwig/Melissa honeyfrog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 07:28:52 PST 2007

Greetings Y'all!
Yes it is that time of year again...Hedwig is having an issue with getting
enough heraldry into her diet...so she needs some help from the populace!

Loch Yule is this Saturday next and in order to have a great scavenger hunt
we need things to find so....PLEASE bring out your regalia!
Banners, shields, cotehardies, trim (did you know that the little circles in
your belt are actually a heraldic charge?) tabards you name it we need it!
Let's do our best to transform the mundane into something of the "Dream" by
displaying all of our finery.  Perhaps there might be a prize for best
heraldic display in the offing as well!

I'll make up the scavenger sheet after we've decorated and hung all of  our
items!  I look forward to see you all at Yule!

Hedwig

--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow