[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: Fiber Arts on Mondays in December

wyllowmacm at netscape.net wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Dec 10 17:22:39 PST 2007

In the spirit of the season...
I will have to cancel next Monday's Fiber Arts, as well - there is a
band concert I must attend.  If you absolutely must get some help, or
study one of my books for a Yuletide project, contact me, and we'll
find a time.

The fifth Monday of the month is still open as a possibility for a
day of sewing, although I would like to end by 2pm.

--Wyllow