[Loch-soilleir] Fighter practice 2/6/2007 - Melee Practice

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 21:28:37 PST 2007

Drake,

I think you will find that both Sir Alexis and HG Ulsted have both been extremely dedicated to teaching at the Tuesday fighter practices and rarely miss a practice.  We have certainly had a slow down over the last month with the weather but we have had several new/returning fighters attending regularly as well.   I don't have the historic experience to speak from on what fighter practices used to be like - I wish I did.  We currently have anywhere from 5-10 fighters who regularly attend practice on Tuesday nights.  By all means, please come join us - we would love to have you!

Fergus