[Loch-soilleir] Sunday Revel/Practice

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 16:37:55 PST 2007

Well said, I suppose that's why you're a Laurel (plus your other peer like
quality we saw today.)  I would just like to remind/inform you (if you
hadn't heard) that this Tuesday, a camera crew from Channel 6 (UH) and a
photographer from the Daily Cougar are *supposed* to be at practice
Tuesday.  Please come in garb if you can.
Thanks,

Brian