[Loch-soilleir] Sunday Revel/Practice

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 16:27:34 PST 2007

Well,

Let me tell you all, the practice was mighty!!

It was a battle of wits, of deeds, of companions!

A mighty day...

also known as two fighters and two non-fighters showed
up, all exhausted, so we went home and at least some
of us took naps.

-Clara
--- "Steelquist, John F"

http://www.co.harris.tx.us/comm_lee/PTBassIII/index.htm