[Loch-soilleir] Sunday Revel/Practice

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 09:55:57 PST 2007

OK, I will freely admit I forgot about it myself.

I can most surely change my plans to be there, BUT if
Tristan and I are the only ones who show up, it will
be sort of a bust.  (OK, I can learn some Heavy Rapier
and Rapier marshalling...)

SO-----

Who else will be able to be there this afternoon?

Show of hands (or e-mails...)please!

William

--- Tristan von Heidelberg <tristanvh at houston.rr.com>

http://www.co.harris.tx.us/comm_lee/PTBassIII/index.htm