[Loch-soilleir] Sunday Revel/Practice

Tristan von Heidelberg tristanvh at houston.rr.com
Sat Feb 10 23:12:42 PST 2007

WHEN: TODAY! Sunday February 11th @ 2pm
My apologies for the late reminder/directions. I thought this was
planned for next weekend, oops.

WHERE: Tom Bass Regional Park III
http://www.co.harris.tx.us/comm_lee/PTBassIII/index.htm
 From South Beltway 8, exit onto Cullen/865 and go south.
Turn right at the first traffic light into the park entrance.
Turn into the first parking lot on the right. We'll set up somewhere
around this parking lot, depending on the activities/people in place
when we arrive. If no spaces are available in this lot there is another
much larger lot on the other side of the park road.

WHAT: Fighter Practice and Populace Revel
Come out and visit, work on projects. If possible come in garb and bring
neat stuff as we're hoping to attract some fresh faces from the park. I
may be running a bit late since I am scheduled to work until 2pm, but
will be there as soon as I can.

See you there-
Tristan