[Loch-soilleir] January Heraldic Consultation Night

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 05:54:40 PST 2007

Guten Tag!

In one week's time I will be having the first consultation night of the New
Year.  January 17th at 7:00PM.  Please  note I've told several people
7:30...that was my own mistake.  What will we be doing this month you ask?
Well here are the tentative plans:

   1. I have one or two people interested in fluffy stuff.   I'd like  to
   note that I will be mailing all of the fluffy stuff I have into Asterisk
   Herald on Friday the 19th, so if you're interested and want to be in the
   mail this go around, please come!
   2. I have at least two people coming to redraw their devices on the
   NEW FORMS!  Yes NEW FORMS are now a requirement for submission and if you're
   in the redraw phase then you MUST use the new forms for name AND device
   submissions.  We also have new BADGE forms as well...so that effects anyone
   with badge ideas or submissions.
   3. I have one new comer who will be working on name and device ideas
   etc.

So, as you can see, if it's heraldry we will be doing it this month.  So,
come out and learn, participate, submit your stuff what ever you need!    I
do pleadingly ask that anyone coming give me at least 24 hours notice.  I
loathe nothing more than to be told someone is coming and then sit for an
hour or more only to be "stood up".  Monday week I will post directions to
my home; alternately you can always call and ask!   Thank you, and I hope to
see you next week...

--
Herrin Hedwig

Ich bin NICHT eine Eule!