[Loch-soilleir] Coronation is CANCELLED

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 14:45:09 PST 2007

The below is confirmed. It is very likely that
Coronation will be held at Queens Champion. Stay tuned
for information.

I know the Ansteorra-announce hits all ansteorra
lists, but I was specifcally directed to email the
lists to increase the likelihoood of catching people.

Call your friends on the road and send them home.

Clara
Calendar Deputy

~~~~

Greetings:

I just received a phone call asking me to post this to
the lists:

Per the Crown and the event steward for Coronation,
the event is
hereby CANCELLED due to the inclement weather and
dangerous travel
conditions.

Obviously, the event will have to be rescheduled as
soon as possible.
An announcement regarding time and place will follow
as soon as those
decisions have been made.

Yours in service,
Master Michael Silverhands