[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Food Group

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 17 15:05:42 PST 2007

I and my family are okay with that. :-) But I do have a question if we are cooking does the food have to be period food and period cooking or can it be good old fashioned Mundane food???
  Gwen

  Oh and MY limit on how many to cook for is between 12-15 people beyond that the mind just goes on holiday.

Bill Butler <chemistbb3 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I am just floating this out there to see who would be
interested in setting up a food group for the Loch at
Gulf War this year. Also, how do you want to handle
it. Dinner only, Breakfast and Dinner, or how?

Basic rule in the past has been to divide up the
number of days by the number of people in the food
group and that gives you the number of folks that are
in charge of the meal for that day. If it is your
day, it is your responsibility to provide the meal and
clean up afterward.