[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Food Group

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 15:49:53 PST 2007

Does the food have to be period food?  To quote Baron William, "No, it has
to be edible."  It's basically whatever you can cook in mass quantities that
will be good & suit the most tastes.  Baroness Caitrin of Bordermarch made
gumbo last year and HE William made spaghetti.  I think Lord Miguel cooked
steaks.  Just plan for what materials we will have to cook on, which will
probably be discussed later on.

Brian