[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Food Group

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 15:42:08 PST 2007

I haven't had a chance to talk to folks in GE to find out who is going and
if so, will we be doing somethig similar. I don't know. Please be aware that
this outsider may be asking to be part of y'alls food group thingy. I will
double check and then ask if it is alright for me to be part of y'all.

That being said, I also need to tell you this. I am NOT a cook. I can't
stand up long enough for the time it would take to make stuff. But I am
willing to PAY for the fixings of a meal for the group if some kind soul can
be found to cook it for me! I will help as much as I can (I can sit and stir
a mean pot). I have a two burner camp stove. That's all I can contribute
that way.

Please consider if I might be part of your food group thingy.

Annes
Keeper of the Zelda