[Loch-soilleir] question regarding GW

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 20 18:35:40 PST 2007

oo oo oo please share I love those kinds of recipies :-)
  Gwen

Patti Snyder <mahearra at quik.com> wrote:
  Even though I cannot go to GW (will be in final preparation for sea voyage),
I do have a great (read that as very easy and tasty) veggie/beef soup recipe
that feeds mass (20-30) quantities.The soup is good the first day, but
better the second, so it can even be done at home beforehand and then taken.
For those who were there last year, it is the soup we had Friday night and
again for lunch later. If anyone would like the recipe, just let me know.
Basically, the directions are put everything in a pot and let it cook for
seven hours(Didn't I say it was easy?), add bread and butter, and eat.
Mahearra