[Loch-soilleir] Loch Gulf War Food Group

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Sun Jan 21 10:20:47 PST 2007

Gwen, if you want to make the soup I can make some
homemade bread to have with it.  I'm not sure the oven
works well enough to make the bread at GW but I can
make it ahead of time and bring it.  The oven would
probably work well enough to wrap the bread in foil
and reheat it, though.  I'll make cookies to have
during the war too.
--- Geneva or Tracy Tanner <tanner.g at sbcglobal.net>