[Loch-soilleir] Heraldic Happenings

Serpentine Pursuivant lochherald at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 21:38:27 PDT 2007

   According to the latest Ansteorran Gazette, Modius von Mergentheim's
new Augmentation of Arms has been accepted by Laurel Sovereign at Arms.  His
device was originally registered in 1995, but Aaron and Britta II gave him
an Augmentation of Arms at Their stepping down.  Congratulations to Master
Modius!
   In addition, Brian O'hUilliam's device and badge, Caelan MacRob's device,
Gordon Macgregor's name and device, Gwen Makewin's name and device, Rhiannon
verch Bryan's name and device, Sile inghean ui MagAoidh's name and device,
Willoc mac Muiredaig's name and device, and Yamai shel Yaffa's name and
device are currently open for commentary.  I will be collecting commentary
on these and the rest of the items in the Internal Letter of Intent to
submit to Retarius Herald.  All commentary is due by the 20th of next month,
so if you would like to submit commentary, please send that to me at this
address as soon as possible.
   Furthermore, if you would like to submit a name, device, or badge or
learn more about heraldry, please feel free to contact me via e-mail or
speak with me in person at fighter practice, populace, or at any events that
Their Majesties will be attending.

In Service,

Lord Brian O'hUilliam
Incoming Serpentine Pursuivant