[Loch-soilleir] Heraldic Happenings

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 8 21:49:49 PDT 2007

On Jul 8, 2007, at 11:38 PM, Serpentine Pursuivant wrote:

>    According to the latest Ansteorran Gazette, Modius von
> Mergentheim's
> new Augmentation of Arms has been accepted by Laurel Sovereign at
> Arms.  His
> device was originally registered in 1995, but Aaron and Britta II
> gave him
> an Augmentation of Arms at Their stepping down.  Congratulations to
> Master
> Modius!
> <snip>
> In Service,
>
> Lord Brian O'hUilliam
> Incoming Serpentine Pursuivant

Wow...

Modius actually started playing in the early 1990's... not sure
exactly what year, but his first award listed in the OP is a Sodality
from Stargate in 1994, and I know he'd been active for at least a
couple of years before that.

Still... from device registered in 1995... to WSA, two Peerages,
Court Barony and Lion... to Augmentation of Arms, in just 12 years.
Quite an accomplishment! Congratulations, indeed, Modius. :-)

Michael