[Loch-soilleir] Heraldic Submissions

Serpentine Pursuivant lochherald at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 20:07:53 PDT 2007

   For those wanting to submit items to Laurel, I will be collecting
submissions at populace.  It is my goal from now on to collect submissions
at our populace meeting (unless otherwise agreed upon prior), to collect the
check from the Reeve (if possible), and to mail the submissions to Asterik
that week.  If you are unable to get those items to me that night, I will,
most likely, mail the submission with the following month's submissions.
   I invite you to contact me at this address if you have any questions
regarding heraldic submissions or SCA heraldry in general.  If you would
like to get something registered, contact me and I will help you as much as
possible. I am at almost every populace and fighter practice and will be
available to help you if you let me know in advance.  I have already brought
the books out to one fighter practice and I have no problem doing this if
you give me sufficient notice (at the very least, 24 hours) as this
submittor did.  We may also be able to schedule a consultation night.
However, I would ask you to refrain from contacting me about submissions at
events as I am also TRM's Golden Staff Herald and will be busy taking care
of that office for the next sixth months.  I check my e-mail during the week
at least once every day and, more often than not, multiple times a day, so
that is usually a fast and easy way to contact me.

In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam
(as of today) Serpentine Pursuivant