[Loch-soilleir] Vivat! The Loch Lives!!!

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:06:16 PDT 2007

Greetings!
There aren't many old-timers left I'm afraid.
Do you have any recollection of a new fighter & knight marshall Galen & one
of Aodhan's deputies Rebekah? Galen started playing shortly before we became
a shire, and I joined just after.

It's good to know that some survived from those days!  I have contact
information for a few of the old guard:  Lord Karolus (who was Karamus
before the heralds got hold of him), the very young Jason, Elisabeth
Harcourt, Sir Tarl, and perhaps Cadfan, but the others all seem to have
drifted with the winds.
Rebekah