[Loch-soilleir] it's a good day to fight

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 14:50:08 PDT 2007

OK as far as why joint practices- see Michael's
answer.  It happened before my time.  As for a local
practice, we had those as a once a month revel/fighter
practice for about a year.  We held it at one park for
about 6 months then switched for about 6 months.  We
did not get much in the way of folks interestd in
joining from the one park so we switched, and did not
see any difference in new membership interest.  It was
pretty much the regulars and it started burning us
out.

OK, Mouse - you want an alternative/different offical
Loch practice - you got it.  You are in charge of
finding a place and time to hold it, presenting it to
the populace at the next populace meeting, and setting
up the site if the populace approves.

Tristan, please put Mouse on the agenda for this at
the next populace.

William Wescot of Welewen
Baron
Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra