[Loch-soilleir] To HE Katya WAS Loch Gulf War Food Group

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 06:38:43 PST 2007

Sorry it has taken so long to reply. My surgery went as well as could be
expected and I am recovering slowly.

I will bring somewhat to cook with. I will bring my two burner camp stove
and pots and pans to cook with. As for what I would cook, that is more
problematic. Most of my "favorites" serve about 6 normal people or 3 GW
fighters! :-)
I will give it some thought this week. Perhaps a big pot of pinto beans and
ham would do the deed. Or not. Hmmmm. More thought is needed.

As I wrote to HE William, I had planned originally to arrive on Sunday but
now may not be arriving until Monday or even possibly Tuesday depending on
Thorgard's work schedule. Are we cooking just for supper with the rest of
the meals on our own? Or do we do breakfast also? From below, it looks like
supper only.

Dang this surgery! I am just scattered and really feeling unprepared for
this. Sigh. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I don't know how
I'm going to do all this.
Annes