[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Food Group - other stuff

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 13:25:46 PST 2007

OK Super Planner Neassa, here is your next thing to
work with...

Utensils to cook and eat with - who is bringin what!

Pots, pans, knives, spatualas, potato pealers,
propane, dish soap, etc..

Do we want to use feast gear or disposables - feast
gear looks better, disposibles is quicker clean up.

I think I had some cooking gear on the list I sent you
of how was bringing what.  Maybe a reminder needs to
be sent out and a bit of planning for the rest?

William