[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Food Group - other stuff

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Thu Mar 8 13:50:29 PST 2007

Sorry, William, I've thrown away the list you sent to me. I don't think it had any kitchen items on it..

  And I would dearly love for someone else to coordinate the kitchen gear. I'm doing a lab tomorrow and will probably not be available to organize anything.

  It will be the Friday before Spring Break you know...

  Neassa - too tired to be excited right now

  PS: I have an old propane stove I can bring.

Bill Butler <chemistbb3 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  OK Super Planner Neassa, here is your next thing to
work with...

Utensils to cook and eat with - who is bringin what!

Pots, pans, knives, spatualas, potato pealers,
propane, dish soap, etc..

Do we want to use feast gear or disposables - feast
gear looks better, disposibles is quicker clean up.

I think I had some cooking gear on the list I sent you
of how was bringing what. Maybe a reminder needs to
be sent out and a bit of planning for the rest?

William