[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Food Group

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Thu Mar 8 19:14:27 PST 2007

A nice hearty soup or stew is always good.  I plan on
making chicken stew with dumplings.  Wednesday night,
I think.
William may not want breakfast but "if you make it,
they will come"!  I personally love breakfast.  I can
eat it anytime of the day.  I'm bringing two sticks of
butter and some jam if we do toast or muffins.  And
some pancake mix.  Oh, yeah, and some english muffins.
 I'll have 2 frying pans and one pot.