[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Food Group

Dave Wise drwise at houston.rr.com
Fri Mar 9 07:12:00 PST 2007

Any chance I can jump in on Sunday night also?  Monday I have to pick up
someone in New Orleans.  I already have meetings scheduled for Tues.,
Wed. and Thurs. and plans to fight until dark the other nights.

I'll arm wrestle William for spaghetti rights  ;-) .  Or, if he wants to
do the spaghetti, I can whip up some sides and a nice dessert to go with
the salad.
Alexis