[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Food Group

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 07:17:22 PST 2007

There seems to be some call for a "breakfast" for a supper one night. I will
bring such supplies and we can decide if you would rather I cook it one
morning or one evening when I get there. Which now looks like it will happen
more towards Tuesday morning than Monday night. See you there!
Annes
Bringing the coffee and fixings