[Loch-soilleir] Loch Populace cancelled tomorrow 3/20/07

Tristan von Heidelberg tristanvh at houston.rr.com
Mon Mar 19 18:16:28 PDT 2007

In light of the memorial service for Ginevra, populace meeting is
cancelled for March.  Whether you make it to the service or not, please
consider taking a few moments to remember this lady who has served the
Barony and Kingdom for so long.

Final planning/coordination for Guardian of the Gauntlet (April 13-15)
will be conducted via email announcements.  Arrangements for Loch
Guardian (May 4-6) can also be handled via email and at the April
populace meeting.

Thank you,
Tristan
Seneschal