[Loch-soilleir] Brewer's Guild Meeting reminder

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 07:08:59 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

Brewer's Guild will be at Lord Madog's house tonight.  I got to sample (quite a bit) of Madog's Red Ale at Coastal Invasion and it was very good indeed.  If you have an interest in the brewing or vintning arts then please contact Lord Madog for directions and details at madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com and I am sure he will be more than happy to provide you the needed information.

He has tried to send out reminders to the list over the last couple of days and we are currently investigating why they have been lost in the nether.

In service,

Ld. Fergus Stout
Virtual Scribe (and avid fan of home brews *strong hint*)
Barony of Loch Soilleir