[Loch-soilleir] QoM and WoM

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 13:44:35 PDT 2007

That is part of the wikipedia entry for "Cajun".  See that part where it says [citation needed] - that is the part that needs some factual source to be quoted to prove the veracity of the statement.  Anyway, we can take the discussion off the list to spare everyone else. :)  I really would be interested if you have a source for that claim though.

Regards,

Fergus