[Loch-soilleir] QoM and WoM

Paris Chelette paris-1956 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:39:08 PDT 2007

The Acadians were scattered throughout the eastern seaboard, where some
became slaves in British colonies[citation needed], the Caribbean, and
Europe. Families were split and put on different ships with different
destinations. Many ended up in what was then French-colonized Louisiana,
reaching as far north as Dakota. France had ceded the colony to Spain in
1762, prior to their defeat by Britain, and two years before the first
Acadians began settling in Louisiana.

Will this do ?