[Loch-soilleir] Populace Use Badge

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 10:05:02 PST 2007

In a message dated 11/21/2007 11:50:31 AM Central Standard Time,
swordfrog at gmail.com writes:

we have  3 main creatures on our full coat of arms. the sea-serpent, the
odder and  the sea-ram. why not use the sea-ram?

running for cover in case bricks  begin to fly.
Gun....Hedwig

When did we change the Loch Device?  I don't know what an odder  is?  Does it
smell funny ;>)
Now an Otter, I can visualize.  Furry little creature, cute, makes  great
trim for my cloak
AND on another point- I really do resemble the nameing of the  sea-ram,Bors.
I don't look anything like a sea -ram- do I????
Incarcerated for a week with the 10 year old- punishment enough
BTW- See ya'll at Yule
Sea-Ra.... Bors

Baron Bors of  Lothian
Baron Loch Soillier