[Loch-soilleir] Populace Use Badge

Hedwig/Melissa honeyfrog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 10:21:05 PST 2007

As GUNTHAR stated we have 3 animals on our device/achievement for the
barony.  I agree that the sea ram would be a good choice.  I know Brian was
concerned that it would be too detailed to draw up but we don't have to put
a huge amount of detail into it to get it to look good.

I vote for the sea ram.  the otter is cute but not especially what I'd want
to wear around as a badge (trim is a great idea YE Bors!)  Although I think
Gunthar should have the otter for the sheer fact that he has punned his way
into basically three tiaras for Katya!

Hedwig (looking for that brick Gunthar is trying to dodge)