[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts on Monday

wyllowmacm at netscape.net wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Oct 14 17:33:29 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the populace of the Loch!

Yes, there will be Fiber Arts this Monday!  Come, bring your
projects!  Come to learn!  Come to teach!  Come to peruse my library
for new ideas.

The Fiber Arts Guild has a VERY loose definition of fiber arts - from
knitting chainmail to firing clay loomweights, as well as the basic
carding, dyeing, spinning, felting, knotting, weaving, and sewing -
so bring your projects.    Newcomers, we can also help with Persona
Development and that first T-tunic or chemise.  If you need a
specific teacher or equipment, let me know in advance, so I can
prepare.  If your project involves fire, large tools of destruction,
or live animals, you may be banished to the porch - but with company.

In Service to the Dream,
--H.L. Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh