[Loch-soilleir] Loch Brewer's Guild Friday

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI 43)[USA] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Wed Oct 17 18:07:43 PDT 2007

Brewer's Guild will be happening this Friday at Madog's house.  I'm not sure what start time Wissa mentioned at populace, but I'll be opening the doors anytime after 6:00.  If you need directions, email me.  Otherwise, just look for the serpent out front of the house.

For those wanting to get started, we have all the materials needed to start a small batch of mead.  For larger batches or fancy flavors, either contact us in advance or bring your stuff over.

As always, Taster's Guild meets concurrently.

Madog