[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts - the fifth Monday of the month!

wyllowmacm at netscape.net wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sat Oct 27 11:21:08 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the Artisans and Scholars of the Loch, eagerly
anticipating this unusual event.  We have an extra day to dedicate to
our favorite pass-time!

Come join me this Monday, starting at 7pm.  All Fiber Artists are
welcome - and we have a wide definition of "fiber arts."  (We have
justified chainmail, pottery, cooking, and illumination in the
past.)  Some ideas on how to productively use this unexpected gift-day:
  - Start a new project.
  - Bring a project you have set aside, and start work on it again.
If you are stuck, maybe another can help you overcome the hurdle.
  - Come to discuss how to best show our Barony's support to the
Crown, through a gift basket for Gulf War.
  - Come and refresh your persona, by picking a new question to
resolve (I have a list).  If you are new and don't have a persona
yet, we can help to find a place to start.
I plan to refresh my indigo vat - which involves long minutes of
patience between flurries of work.

In Service to the Dream,
--H.L. Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh
281-316-0764