[Loch-soilleir] Heraldic Consultation Night

Serpentine Pursuivant lochherald at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 19:58:56 PDT 2007

Greetings all,
   This Wednesday, on October the 3rd at 7:00 pm, I will be hosting my first
Heraldic Consultation night.  If you have any questions about your current
submission(s), want to get your name registered, think it's about time to
get a device passed, have decided that you want a badge, or had any items
returned and want to get them sent back up ASAP, come on over.  It will be
at my house, please e-mail me for directions.

In Service,
Brian
Serpentine Pursuivant