[Loch-soilleir] A few Words from Me

Hedwig/Melissa honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 08:46:21 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Populace,

First, as I may have mentioned our April populace meeting will be the 29th
of this month.  Please attend as we will be discussing Tourney by the Loch
and Loch Yule.  Our Baron has some wonderful ideas for the format of Tourney
by the Loch and it is going to be a great event.  we will also be having an
over view of our baronial and what worked and didn't and your input would be
appreciated.

Speaking of our baronial event...it is this weekend April 19th.  Please come
and enjoy the day.  Bring a friend that might be interested in the SCA and
get them hooked!  There will be huge amounts of activities since it is a co
event with our neighbors from the Stargate.

Here are our offices that are open for bid:

Virtual Scribe
Knight Marshal
Reeve (deputy needed)
Minister of Children (requires a BG check)
Hospitler
Water Bearer
Historian
Youth Chivalric Marshal (requires a BG check)

I have gotten a few applications but there are a few offices that I  have
not heard from anyone about.  Please look at the list and think about where
you might best serve the barony.  After you've picked your favorite send
your application into all the proper people and we will get the ball on the
roll.  Most of the officers will be announced at the April populace meeting
(yet another reason to attend).

I look forward to seeing everyone at populace.  And if there are ever any
questions you know you can email or call me!

Hedwig, seneschal

--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow