[Loch-soilleir] ways to volunteer at our event this weekend

Hedwig/Melissa honeyfrog at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 06:10:04 PDT 2008

   - Volunteer for cleanup crew in the kitchen (this has actually been
   specifically requested)
   - Volunteer to serve feast (again requested)
   - Volunteer to sit a shift at gate
   - Volunteer to water bear around one of the many list fields (not JUST
   the Loch's)
   - Volunteer to help take down

VOLUNTEER!

This is going to be a great event but we need to show our support of all the
work the Stargate populace has put in to make it happen.  Remember they will
be in the same place with Squires and Cadets so lets show them the same
support I know they will show us.

See you Saturday,

Hedwig, seneschal
 --
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow