[Loch-soilleir] Fw: [Ansteorra] New feature in the online Order of Preced...

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 21:36:15 PDT 2008

In a message dated 8/18/2008 10:26:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
thejessicadickerson at yahoo.com writes:

Wow,  Bors, has it really been that long since we've talked? Sorry about
that.   I really need to come to more events. Oh, Russell says Hi! We're sending
him  more calligraphy supplies. What kingdom is Iraq in,  anyway?

Ann was trying to get to you a while ago but your email addy kept  bouncing.
I just gave her the one on this post.  Contact her if  possible.
Bors

deal here.