[Loch-soilleir] Fw: [Ansteorra] New feature in the online Order of Precedence - your help needed!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 09:56:57 PDT 2008

--- On Mon, 8/18/08, loch-soilleir-request at lists.ansteorra.org <loch-soilleir-request at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:
> Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 20:25:51 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Jessica <thejessicadickerson at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Loch-soilleir] Fw: [Ansteorra] New feature in
> the online Order	of Precedence - your help needed!
> To: Loch Soilleir Announcements
> <loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org>
> >
> Autumn, don't forget to use your SCA name along with
> your mundane one, dear!
>
> Wow, Bors, has it really been that long since we've
> talked? Sorry about that.  I really need to come to more
> events. Oh, Russell says Hi! We're sending him more
> calligraphy supplies. What kingdom is Iraq in, anyway?
>
> Jessica de Andalucia (you never know who's lurking on
> these lists - Thanks for the mention, Rebecca!!!!)
> mka: Jessica Dickerson (Autumn's mom)

Yep, you never know who comes out from lurking!
> Jessica de Andalucia
> Russel Jervis
Technically, don't Jessica and Russel live in the Stargate area?
As I understood it, Jessica - you were over around Eldridge/Little York, and Russel was up in Copperfield.
Though I guess you can claim any branch as home, even the Loch (duck and run!  :-) )

Jessica - we'll have to get together for lunch/dinner sometime, I just live over in Bear Creek and drive down Little York daily to work at the Beltway.

Last I hear about Russel, in addition to work, he was volunteering as a fireman, and help put out the fire in Lady Lyonette's apartment some years back. While all the other firemen were collecting her clothing and personal belongings out of the apartment, Russel was running around grabbing all the award scrolls off her walls!  Always a calligrapher!  What's he doing in Iraq??

Cheers, Hillary