[Loch-soilleir] Memory lane

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 08:25:26 PDT 2008

Actually, I do remember that they lived in the Loch at one time, my memory is not that grey yet. :-)

I regularly went down to their house for the 'gack-gack-fing' Chronicler assembly crew nights (as well as to your house), as well as to work with both Jessica and Russell when they were both active as Sable Scroll for Ansteorra.

For those that want to know what 'gack-gack-fing' is, ask me sometime at an event - it's better explained in person.

I was just stating the obvious, since Jessica still comes out to play sometimes, and currently lives in Stargate territory.

Cheers, Hillary