[Loch-soilleir] important information from populace

Hedwig/Melissa honeyfrog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 10:32:06 PDT 2008

Dateline….August 19, 2008 (Populace)

I have a few announcements that I feel can not wait until the new Serpent's
Tale is published.  In no particular order of importance here are the
topics:

   1. Brewer's Guild will meet this *Saturday* at Wissa's home.  Contact her
   for details.
   2. Lord Dale is looking for a deputy/possible replacement.  Please send
   your application to him, me and the B&B if you are interested in being
   Minister of Arts and Sciences for our barony.
   3. Lady Carmen really would like a deputy.  Please contact her if you are
   interested in being the deputy reeve.
   4. After much discussion on the email list about moving fighter practice,
   last night the topic was presented to the populace.  We discussed it and
   the populace voted to move fighter practice to Frankie Carter Randolph Park
   on 2351.  This move will take effect immediately and only affects the
   chivalric fighters.  The rapier fighters will continue to practice at
   University of Houston main campus.  So, this coming Tuesday the Loch will
   begin holding fighter practice at Frankie Carter Randolph Park.  Please
   contact the Knight Marshal with your questions.
   5. Countess Sara is considering paring back scribal guild to one Monday
   night a month.  Her modern life has become very hectic.  She would like
   to hear from those of us that frequent this guild about which Monday (2ndor 4
   th) we might prefer.
   6. Due to much expressed interest, The Great Exalted Rhiannon (sorry Rhi
   I couldn't resist) is starting Middle Eastern dance guild again.  It will
   meet at HE Baroness Katya's home on Monday nights.  The start date is TBD
   and will be announced soon.  If you are interested in Middle Eastern
   dance, this is a great time to begin as this will be a 101 (here is where
   you put your foot) class for beginners.
   7. The Loch will be co hosting Coastal Invasion with the Shire of
   Seawinds in February.  This effort will be in name *only* as they will be
   doing all the work and effort.  If you'd like more details on this please
   feel free to email me or the Baron.

That's about it…

Hedwig, seneschal

P.S.
All contact information can be found on our web page in the officer's
section.

--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow