[Loch-soilleir] Marshal's Needed

James Friend jfriend-1 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:00:39 PDT 2008

Greeting,

I am putting out a request to anyone planing to attend Gates Edge Harvest End that if you are a certifed marshal and would like to assist in marshaling the chivalic tournement to please contact me.  I am in need of several Marshal's to assist during the tournement and would appreciate anyone who would like to help to contact me privately so that i might get you names and let you know what is planed.

In Service
Frederic De La Costas